COOL OFF Towelettes
About COOL OFF towelettes....
Remove the all natural herbal cooling towelette from the individually wrapped packet.
Then press the COOL OFF® towelette on the back of your neck, inner arms, or back of knees for several seconds to allow the herbal infusion to fully penetrate and build the chill. You can put on your shoulders, the small of your back, even on your chest (girls – you can put the towelette between YOUR girls.)
GREAT FOR THOSE WICKED, WICKED HOT FLASHES
COOL OFF® has an immediate cooling effect when experiencing the unpleasant side effects of Menopause – those dreaded night sweats and hot flashes. Wipe the towelette on all the areas you NEED relief when having a hot flash. Using the towelette allow one to naturally cool down.
SUPPORTS SPORTS AND FITNESS ACTIVITIES AND SYMPTOMS
Anyone involved in working out, or participating in Yoga, Biking, Hiking, Horse Riding, Golfing, Fishing, Tennis, Walking, Soccer, Football, Endurance activities (marathons, tri-athalons) . Note that while COOL OFF® will literally “cool you off”- you are also receiving the benefits of all the herbs – botanicals – essential oils:
• Minimize exhaustion due to heat
• Feeling renewed, refreshed and re-energized
• Arnica is a natural anti-inflammatory
• Sea-weed (mineralizes the muscles)
• Chamomile (natural anti-cramping/anti-spasmotic)
• Aloe Vera (natural topical first aid treatment)
• Suffice to say that each of the 17 herbs, botanicals, essential oils were carefully chosen for their therapeutic properties
• Help your handicap (golf), increase your mile times (running)
• Just enjoy your fitness activities more due to feeling more “cool”!!!
CERTAIN MEDICAL CONDITIONS AND OTHER SITUATIONS
Many consumers have reported the positive effects of using COOL OFF® in many situations:
• When taking certain prescription drugs that may cause night sweats
• Cramping due to athletics or other activities
• Massaging – massage therapists use for therapy on muscular system
• Headaches (rub on temples has reduced the pain of headaches – remember to stay away from eyes!)
• Travelling on airplanes (nauseousness, turbulence, clamminess)
• Working outside (contractors, painters, working on oil rigs)
• Working in hot places (warehouses)
Initial tests with thermal imaging reveal that COOL OFF, if used correctly, can lower the user's surface skin temperature up to 12 degrees within 5 minutes.
Maintains the coolness for 60 minutes (plus)
My Impression: It's been about 100 degrees almost all Summer. As someone with a heart problem when out in the heat it's important to stay COOL. I was incredibly hot the other day so I picked up one of these and opened the packet - shook the towelette for a brief second then placed in on the back of my neck. It's got an almost menthol feeling to it when applied to the skin which I'm not a fan of, but when I turned the fan on and let it hit me it kept the area cool and it stayed that way for a couple hours after. These would be great to take with you while hiking or on a trip! They don't smell bad either which is a good thing - they have a citrus scent which I love. I also after using these on the back of my neck let them set on my feet after use because with me if my feet are cooled off then it seems like I cool down faster or feel cooler. It felt really nice on my feet. I didn't mind the menthol sensation on them at ALL.
For more information about COOL OFF Towelettes:
They can also be found at these stores/online: H.E.B, Duane Reade, CVS(online), Drugstore.com, AllStarHealth.com, Hardtofindbrands.com, and Amazon.com.
*These were sent to me for review purposes, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.