Monday, August 5, 2013

Aroma Delights Body Spray Review

Aroma Delights Body Spray Review




New! Alcohol Free Homemade Scented Body Mist 

Made with our own homemade scented oils! Dries in seconds to a silky powdery sheen! The scent lasts all day or until you wash it off. 

I received the fragrances:


  • Sensual Delight - A wonderful mix of sweet musk, vanilla and a touch of sweet floral. Very sexy!



  • Silk - This incredible scent has a powdery note mixed with soft musk & floral
Both Retail for: $8.99

My Impression: I have to say the Sensual Delight is my favorite out of the two I received. The Sensual Delight reminds me of a fragrance my Mom used to wear, but not in the way you would think. Most would think oh, gosh I don't want to smell like my Mom, but my Mom had all the cool fragrances while I was growing up so I would wear them when I was in middle school. This fragrance reminds me of one of hers she used to own and it brings back so many memories! The Silk fragrance smells nice, but it is not a typical fragrance I would wear. My Mother however did like the scent so I gave it to her to use. All in all I like both body mists. They are long lasting. I felt that I didn't have to reapply a lot through-out the day which saves me money on using up the product to fast. Aroma Delights also has a great variety of other products ranging from fragrance oils, oil warmers, and more! The customer service was super nice and had very fast shipping. I would recommend.

For More Information On Aroma Delights Visit Their Social Medias:




____________________________________________________________

FTC: I received these products in return for my review and honest opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sarah for trying our products and posting your feedback and great review :)

    ReplyDelete