Saturday, March 30, 2013

Rogaine for Women Review

Rogaine for Women Review


Facts about Female Hair Loss & Thinning Hair

Did you know that the average woman is born with about 100,000 hair follicles on her head-and she keeps them for the rest of her life? Most women lose between 50 and 100 hairs a day. If your hair is healthy, it will grow back on its own. But if you're one of the 30 million women in America who experiences hereditary hair loss, you may be losing 150 hairs or more a day-hair that doesn't grow back as thick and healthy as it once was. You may notice more hair on your brush, in your sink, or in the shower drain. As your hair begins to look thinner, it may become a challenge to style your hair.

What causes hair loss? 

Although there are many conditions, diseases, and hair care practices that can result in female thinning hair and excessive hair loss, hereditary hair loss accounts for the majority of hair loss. Women's hair loss is different from men's because it's more diffused. Hair loss can also be a symptom of stress, pregnancy, and the taking of certain medications. This is important to know because Women's ROGAINE Topical Solution is the first FDA-approved treatment for hereditary hair loss in women.




My Impression: I have been using Rogaine for about 2 months now. I myself have been having massive amounts of hair shedding and loss. It had been scaring me badly. I had went to my obgyn for a regular check-up when I mentioned it to her and how I was afraid. She said that my birth control could be a contributing factor or stress - if it continued to get worse she said I may have female pattern loss which devastated me. She recommended Rogaine for me to try so thankfully Rogaine let me try out their program. I started using Rogaine twice a day on the areas that were thinning. It's only been two months, but what I've noticed is not a major growth in where my hair loss is, but a major growth in baby hair all over! So, that's a start. My hair I've noticed hasn't been falling out as much, but I'm looking forward and hoping for even more growth. I've been doing the no heat challenge to let my hair breathe. My hair loss is so bad I've resorted to wearing topper pieces to help let my hair rest and it's given me my confidence back. So as far as Rogaine goes I've noticed some definite results - I'm thinking about picking up the mouse I've seen. All in all if you have light to moderate thinning I would recommend Rogaine for Women.


My hair naturally - The thinning is the worst in the front - the back of my hair is pretty thick - just the top is thinning.

You can find Rogaine at stores like Walmart, Target, Amazon, Drugstore.com, CVS, and Rite Aid. 

You can also sign up to be apart of the Rogaine for Women Program where you can save a lot of money by signing up for their shipments to where you get a 4 month shipment of Rogaine for $59.99 every 4 months plus special offers and more savings. 


For More Information On Rogaine For Women Visit Their Website:


____________________________________________
FTC: I was sent this product for my honest opinion and review.


4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try this. I think I will thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rogaine is the best treatment for hair because it contain following qualities like Men's Rogaine Foam-Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment.Thanks for sharing such valuable information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really nice and informative blog, thanks for providing such a nice information about Rogaine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. www.sacramentohairsolutions.com

    ReplyDelete