Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Somersault Snack Review

Somersault Snack Review



About Somersault Snack Co. from Somersault
Somersaults are the result of our quest to create healthy, tasty snacks for people who want more than just empty nutrition. What followed was a philosophy and lifestyle that adds joy and delicious goodness to your everyday life. We invite you to share in the unexpected pleasures that Somersaults offer, with crunch, zing and a little zest for adventure!

Their Story
With our busy, on-the-go lives we were desperate for a healthy snack that we could grab anytime - something that would nourish and tickle our taste buds. Disenchanted by unsatisfying snacks, we set out to create our own to share with other active people, just like us.

What we discovered on our quest was a surprise — the sunflower seed! We learned that seeds are the new nut, offering the perfect blend of protein, fiber and balanced nutrition with an excellent taste.

We loved the nut free nutrition of seeds so much, we nominated the sunflower seed as our own personal nutritional super hero, choosing it to be the #1 ingredient in every Somersault snack we bake.

Each of our Somersaults flavors are made with simple, all-natural ingredients of the highest quality so you can feel good sharing Somersaults with your whole family. So next time you enjoy a Somersault, think of those beautiful fields of sunflowers that stretch for miles across America and the incredible nutrition that these little seeds feed your body.


My Impression: I love sunflower seeds, but in our area it's such a hassle to find sunflower seeds without the shell. I had such a bad experience by eating sunflower seeds - shell and all. I'll never do that again! I hadn't heard about Somersault Snacks until recently and I was intrigued to try it out so Somersault was kind enough to send me a box of goodies in flavors Pacific Sea Salt, Salty Pepper, Sante Fe Salsa, and Dutch Cocoa. My favorite is the Sante Fe Salsa. I love Salsa. It tasted spicy with a kick to it and I really love spicy foods. I hope they make a Pacific Sea Salt with caramel or maybe I'll try and make it. All of the flavors tasted great and it a healthier alternative to other foods you might pick up on a daily basis. Here you can find out more about their flavors.

For more information on Somersault visit their social medias:



____________________________________________

FTC: I received this box of goodies as apart of my honest opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment