Thursday, December 27, 2012

::Montagne Juenesse::


Montange Juenesse


I've used these masks since I was in middle school. I still pick them up from time to time to unwind from a long rough day. Sometimes it's good to pamper yourself in a busy world. I hadn't had time lately to get one I'd been so busy, but thanks to Influenster I was able to get one in 'Strawberry Souffle' and it smelled so good. It was nice to be able to sit down and relax with the mask on. 

What the site says?



Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, being pampered, or indulging in some me-time, be it alone or with friends, you will absolutely enjoy one of these ‘Life Little Pleasures’… With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody!

Montagne Jeunesse beauty treats are free of parabens, vegetarian approved and never tested on animals. So treat yourself today to a masque that will hydrate, nourish and leave your skin cleansed, smooth and glowing. Available at ULTA Beauty, Walgreen’s, Claire’s, Walmart, Kroger, CVS Pharmacies and other retailers across the US, these masques are available in a variety of succulent flavours, including:

  • Cucumber Peel Off
  • Passion Peel Off
  • Dead Sea Mud
  • Fruit Smoothie
  • Strawberry Souffle
  • Chocolate Mud
  • And many more!


I've tried Cucumber Peel off, Dead Sea Mud, and Passion Peel off... they all had different covers through-out the years because Id used them so much they'd updated :) Now I learn they also have hair masks which I'm going to have to try and find to pick up. I can always use a treat for my hair as well! 

If you're interested in learning more about Montagne Juenesse then go >>Here<<
Also if you are interested in Influenster check it out >>Here<<

No comments:

Post a Comment