Friday, May 25, 2012

LoROCCA Skin Care Review

LoROCCA Skin Care


About LoROCCA Skincare

Laura LoRocca has spent years in the personal care industry researching ingredients, working with dermatologist, celebrities and make-up artists to understand how skin reacts to daily environmental factors. As we get older, the body's process of regenerating new skin cells slows down. LaRocca Skincare products are formulated to sport and speed up the skin's natural processes by incorporating clinically proven science and natural bio-active ingredients that repair, nourish and protect skin from the harsh environment. We travel around the world to find innovations and age-old natural ingredients that are of the highest quality and come from ethical manufacturing practices. The LaRocca Skincare Collection contains revolutionary and exclusive Cellular Gold Complex, which made with 24K Gold to promote electron transfer with the metal ions naturally found in the skin, stimulating cell turnover. Together with ingredients including Fulvic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, stabilized Vitamin-C, Peptides and Encapsulated Bio-actives, LaRocca products encourages cell regeneration, help minimize the  signs of aging and leaves skin smooth and rejuvenated with a youthful glow. LaRocca Skincare products are biodegradable and we do not use synthetic fragrances, mineral oil, DEA, TEA, parabens, PABA, urea, phthalates, nylon, aluminum or animal derived ingredients. We are as mindful of the environment as we are of your skin. We respect the need to reduce our environmental footprint in all of the products and packaging that we develop. We achieve this by using glass components, by maximizing the use of post-consumer recycled materials and SFI and FSC certified papers, by using materials that are recyclable, and by designing our packaging so that the individual parts can be separated for recycling.

_______________________

I was given the chance to review products from the LoROCCA line.



24K C-GOLD Reparative Primer

A velvety light-weight gel made with 24K gold, that stimulates cell regeneration, protects against UVA/UVB rays and repairs sun damage, making skin appear smoother, firmer, and healthier. 


This felt great on my skin. I'm always up for trying and testing out new primers. This primer sinks into the skin easily and it does have that velvety feel to it which I like because I feel it gives my make-up something to grab on to. I've been using it for two days now and my face feels pretty soft while using this product. I might just have to get the full size. 




24K GOLD Active Vitamin Repair Mist with SPF 15

Stop environmental pollutants associated with daily life and the sun's harmful rays from aging your skin. This ultra-moisturizing Vitamin Repair Mist with active plant extracts and encapsulated bio-actives repairs and calms skin, to help prevent damage from UVA/UVB rays.

I think it's very important to always have SPF on hand and the fact that this mist has it in it and it refreshes your face is amazing. I know going on hikes and long walks I always want something I can throw in my hike bag and take out to use when I feel like I'm getting burned. This is a great refreshing mist with SPF already in it so it's like a splash of cold water on your face! It smells amazing almost reminds me of cantaloupe scent. After having a skin-cancer scare I think it's a high priority to take care of your skin and use SPF. 





Shield Multi-Active Lip-Balm in 'Syrah' 

This balm made with Hyaluronic and Camu Camu, is specifically formulated to deeply moisturize and nourish the skin while helping in protecting against germs and bacteria. 

Our exclusive cellular gold complex stimulates cell regeneration, delivering anti-oxidants and active ingredients to the skin's deepest layer for supreme results. Mangosteen Extract and Brazilian Cha de Burge provide anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties. Sea Buckthorn provides essential vitamins and minerals while L-Arginine an amino-acid aids in the process of collagen formation for softer, healthier lips.

I was excited by the name of this product because it's similar to mine 'Sarah'.. and it's really such a pretty color. It's not sticky it has more of a glide on color. It's more of a nude wearing color on myself I would say with slight hints of shimmer. Moisturizing on the lips and didn't have to reapply often.








LaROCCA Cellular Gold Revitalizing Sugar Polish

A restorative, exfoliating body cleanser that refines and renews the skin with the natural power of raw sugar, purple corn, and 24K Gold and enriched blend of sea buckthorn, raspberry, and aronia extract.

I have seen this before sampled out in Birchbox's and a lot of people had no clue really what this is. Well, it's best used to apply to damp skin for exfoliation. The sugar exfoliates quite well. You can use it anywhere. I use it on my legs and decollete area. Then you rinse and it gives you a nice sheen/glow without the feeling of a slick greasy feel. It has a slight scent of fruit and flower mix and it's not strong just slight. It's made my legs super soft! I love it. 




If you want to check out more of LoROCCA's skincare line go to http://www.laroccaskincare.com/


These products was sent to me by LoROCCA for review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment