Saturday, June 30, 2012

Alight Clothing Review

Alight Plus Size Clothing Review



I received a flowy cute top from Alight plus size clothing company. I'm often times looking for plus size clothing - even though I'm losing weight - I still have to get clothes that will fit my bust size and waist. I have to say that the size of these run smaller than I'm used to. So take that into consideration when ordering. I really think it's a shame more stores don't put out more cute clothes for plus size women. It's really a shame and I was happy to find Alight because they do carry large varieties of clothing that I would style myself with. They have dresses, jeans, shirts, and more! They even have cocktail dresses if you decide you need a gorgeous dress for a special occasion!
__________________________________________________

For more information on Alight visit their media outlets:





*This shirt was sent to me as apart of review, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment