Saturday, June 2, 2012

Better Than Pants T-Shirts Review

Better Than Pants T-Shirts

"I'm Fine" Zombie T-Shirt

(Overview) I swear I'm OK. It's just a small bite, no big deal! Think you can handle a zombie bite and tell other survivors you're OK? 

The blood wraps all the way around the t-shirt. I went shopping tonight with this t-shirt on and I got a compliment before I walked into the doors so a lot of people are big fans of this t-shirt! 


____________________________________________________________________

"Cool Story Bro" T-Shirt

Bored by someone's crappy stories? Let them know subtly by wearing this shirt when you are talking with them.



BetterThanPants has a large range of shirts from humorous, maternity, children, and offensive. 



*These t-shirts were sent to me by BetterThanPants as apart of a review, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment