Friday, June 8, 2012

Lex Cosmetics 'Tuilleries' Nail Polish Review

Lex Cosmetics 'Tuilleries' Nail Polish


The Color Story Behind 'Tuilleries



"First, tulips are one of the first signs that spring is really, truly, finally here! Second, they always remind me of my mother..... I would love to have a color that can represent her in every way: in beauty, in color, in her favorite things, and in her uniqueness. My color would be light pinkish-red with glass-like flecks of silver, red, pink, and orange within it to showcase the depth of both tulips and my mother."

$1 of each nail polish sold is donated to the Lung Cancer research.



Now, I'm no pro at painting my nails they look horrible, but the polish itself on my ring finger as an accent is gorgeous! I should have painted all of my nails this color! It is one of the most beautiful nail polishes I've ever seen and my pictures doesn't do it justice to in person. It's gorgeous with it's creamy pink gel like color with finely milled glitter, strips of glitter, and different color hexagonal pieces mixed in it! I applied 3 coats when you really only need about one-two coats for a beautiful effect. I thought this color would be too pale for my already ghostly skin tone, but it's actually quite calming and dainty. 


I think LEX Cosmetics is an awesome nail polish company. You help create the products, they make them, then donate some of the profits to non-profits and NGO's.


For more info on Lex Cosmetics visit their website!







*This product was sent to me by Lex Cosmetics for review, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment