Monday, June 11, 2012

Ozeri WeightMaster Digital Bathroom Scale Review

Ozeri WeightMaster Digital Bathroom Scale





Ozeri Weight Master Digital Bathroom Scale with Microban Anti-Microbial Product Protection

| Industry exclusive scale features Microban anti-microbial product protection that helps prevent the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria.

| Features industry's largest blue-backlit LCD with XBright technology for easy-to-read results from afar. 

| Ultra sturdy scale combines ABS slip-resistant material on the outside with 6mm impact-resistant tempered glass on the inside. 

| Uses 4 high precision GX sensors that weigh up to 330lbs. (150 kilograms) in 0.2lb or 0.1kg increments. 

| StepOn technology captures the precise weight measurements upon contact.

| Auto-calibrated and automatically turns off to conserve battery-life. Runs on 2 AAA batteries with Low Battery Indicator (batteries are included)




My Impression: I'm so glad for this scale being Anti-Microbial. I've never seen a scale that's Anti-Microbial before nor one with such a bright LCD to so I don't have to squint to see the numbers. It's not got a bunch of settings which I love so I don't have to program it. I just step on and 'There is my weight!' This has come in very handy for helping me keep on track with my weight loss. Although, in previous posts I do recommend only weighing yourself twice a month at the most! I like when you step on it doesn't shift back and forth it's very sturdy! As a plus-size gal I like knowing this scale will hold and last for a long time. I was surprised this goes up to 330lbs. It's nice that they have that variety for a variety of people. My Dad is 6'6'' and he weighs around that and it's nice to have home scale that he can weigh on and help him with his weight-loss as well. The surface is smooth, but matte - you can feel that you won't slip when you are on it which I love. I'm very happy with this product!




For More Information on Ozeri and their products visit:



These can also be found on Amazon: here

*This product was sent to me by Ozeri, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment