Monday, August 6, 2012

Olay Regenerist Anti Aging Eye Roller Review

Olay Regenerest Anti-Aging Eye Roller


Regenerist Anti Aging Eye Roller features three precision micro-rollers that gently massage in a concentrated, hydrating anti aging product to not only help reduce eye puffiness, but instantly diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles. 

Add it to your skin care routine to help: 
• Regenerate skin’s appearance

• Brighten skin, reduce puffiness and diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles

• Soften and smooth the delicate skin around the eyes


Dermatologically Tested. Non-Comedogenic (Won’t Clog Pores)


________________________________________





My Impression: I've been using this now for over 3 weeks. I suffer from horrible puffiness under my eyes and darkness as well so when given the chance to review this I was excited in hopes that it would help my under eye dark circles. I've been using it twice a day and so far I've noticed little results. My eyes remain puffy the only thing I do notice is that the darkness dissipates some which is a start. I will continue using it because I know that no product is an over-night miracle! However, the 3 little roller-balls that are attached to the product feel quite nice when massaging under your eye area and it does feel great and has a cooling sensation. I just wished I could of seen a little bit more improvement in the puffiness department. 


For More Information on Olay visit:


__________________________________________


*This product was sent to me by Olay, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment