Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fellowes I-Spire Laptop Lift Review

Fellowes I-Spire Laptop Lift Review




The I-Spire Series Laptop Lift features an innovative design that elevates your laptop for enhanced viewing comfort to help reduce neck strain and shoulder tension. The built-in curved design helps keep your laptop cool, while tabs on front hold the laptop securely in place. Supports laptops up to 17. No tools required for assembly. Look for coordinating I-Spire Series products from Fellowes. Stand Type: Latptop Width: 13.25 Depth: 9.38 Maximum Height: 4.25.


Additional Information:

Stand Type: Latptop
Width:13.25
Depth: 9.38
Maximum Height: 4.25
Minimum Height: 4.25
Colors: White/Gray
Materials: Polypropylene Plastic, Silicone Rubber
Capacity Weight: 10 lbs.
For Use With: Up to 17" Laptops
Number Of Drawers: 0
Number Of Shelves: 0
Top Color: White/Gray
Mounting: Desktop
Swivel: No


My Impression: I'm really loving the Fellowes I-Spire Laptop Riser. It's been a lifesaver for my laptop. My laptop has overheated so many times with my old laptop riser. What's good about the Fellowes I-Spire Series Laptop Riser is that it's raised quite a bit more than my other one. I thought at first inspection of the device that it would be useless other than to lift my laptop - that it wouldn't let my laptop cool, but when I placed my laptop onto the riser - it raised it so much that I had no worries about it not cooling. My fans were free on both sides and my husband used this with his computer as well - his fans are on the bottom and it worked perfectly. We both like to work on our laptops at night while laying them on our bed. This riser raises it enough so that it doesn't over-heat and with it's grips in front it holds the laptop firmly in place which I LOVE! I hate when my laptop slides everywhere. It lays firmly onto the riser. I would recommend Fellowes and visiting Shoplet.com for all of your business needs!

For More Information Visit Shoplet's Social Medias:







__________________________________________________________

FTC: This Fellowes unit was sent to me in return for my honest opinion and review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment