Friday, February 28, 2014

Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Review

Neutrogena Make-up Remover Wipes Review


Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes Refill Pack effectively dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and makeup even waterproof mascara—for clean, fresh skin in one easy step. These gentle, ultra soft cloths contain superior cleansing technology so effective it removes even waterproof mascara. With one step, it leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there's no need to rinse. And it's gentle enough to use around the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.Make your skin make-up free the easy way. 



My Impression: So as you can tell with the massive amounts of makeup that the Neutrogena wipes took of about how this review is going to go. I am blown away by how great these wipes are. They took off my make-up amazingly. True looking at these wipes it makes you say 'GROSS!', but I'm sure with looking even through-out the day if you use even one make-up wipe with a non make-up user you will still see a lot of dirt that comes off of your face. Mine is mainly foundation and that darn water-proof mascara! These wipes do not irritate or burn my eyes. They leave my skin feel fresh and clean without any residue. Also tip: One day I was staining our cabinets and anyone who's stained before who's used stain knows how hard it is to get it off your skin. I've heard of people using really harsh things trying to get that stuff of. Believe it or not these Neutrogena wipes take it right off! It was just a whim that I just tried it because they were beside me and I was taking off my make up at night and I'm messy and I had gotten the stain on my face so I was swiping the wipe across my face when the stain was coming right off and I was like 'What!?' I had tried all day with soap and water scrubbing away trying to get that off. So sure enough it came off my legs, arms, everything! So, next time remember to keep these in your home if you use stains frequently. I know not typical for a beauty post, but hey I'm a crafty woman as well. I highly recommend these wipes!

For More Information Visit Neutrogena's Social Medias:



____________________________________________________


FTC: I received this products and or products for free or was compensated in return for my honest opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment