Thursday, March 27, 2014

1FACE Watch Review

1FACE Watch Review





The mission statement behind the 1:Face Watch is, “Changing the World 1:Face at a Time”. Creative how they incorporate the watches’ name into the statement, eh? So basically, Mirza Minds; a design and marketing firm is launching this campaign, where each watch is dedicated to supporting a different organization. The creative director mentions, “Our goal was to design an affordable & trendy product that would benefit the world.”
The black version benefits cancer research, American Cancer Society (A.C.S), the white version benefits poverty (UNICEF), the blue version benefits the World Wildlife Fund plus other organizations and the pink version benefits Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. There are actually 9 watches total that benefit charities. 
I chose the Pink 1FACE Watch which signifies Breast Cancer Awareness.





If you purchase this 1FACE watch you will be helping 9 people both women and men get a mammogram. I love featuring companies that create such beautiful pieces and pieces that are in honor of so many different charities is a triple bonus. In my family we've had a string of Cancer. It's something I hate to see. Both of my Grandmother's have had breast cancers and are survivors, but unfortunately I had a great uncle pass of Breast Cancer. Not many people know that men can also get Breast Cancer so it's imperative that you do your monthly screenings as well as get a mammogram. I am 24 years old and I've had 3 mammograms already because of a Breast Cancer scare back in 2003 and again in 2010. Thank God mine is benign so far, but it will have to be watch considering my history. I wear this watch with pride - to be able to tell people how they can help out even if it's by buying a watch you are helping 9 people! It doesn't have to be in support of Breast Cancer you can choose whatever charity you wish to represent. I love that the watch doesn't show the time always and it has a mirrored effect while the watch is off. I just push the button on the side and it lights up - I think it saves battery life when the time is not constantly shown. The time shines bright and the watch is very comfortable to wear. It doesn't feel cheap at all. The band is very comfortable. 



For More Information Visit 1Face Watch Social Medias:





____________________________________________________________

FTC: I received this products and or products for free or was compensated in return for my honest opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment