Sunday, June 15, 2014

Influenster Spring VoxBox 2014

Influenster Spring VoxBox 2014


It has been forever and a day since I have received my last VoxBox and luckily enough I was able to get my hands on the Spring VoxBox! All in which came with goodies from KISS Nails, Rimmel London, Playtex, Nivea, and more! Of course I'll have my review of each on this page :)

1. KISS Everlasting French Manicure Nails



The timeless look that’s always in style, KISS everlasting French is the ultimate French manicure that never chips, guaranteed. Rich, white smile line is flawless and looks like you just left the salon—select from different tip thicknesses and lengths—file to any shape with no tip wear. Available in Flat and Regular nail arches with Flex-Fit Technology to ensure ultra-comfort and a perfect fit! 


KISS everlasting French Manicure is available for $6.49 at CVS, Kmart, Rite-Aid, Target, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit KISSusa.com


Patented Flexi-Fit Technology for Ultra-Comfort 
Rich, White Tip That Never Chips
Length & White Tip Variations; Available for Toes

Make sure to check out KISS Nails on Twitter: @KissProducts 



My Opinion: I was so excited when I got the KISS Everlasting French Manicure set in my VoxBox. I've always found that when I get my nails done in acrylics they fall off very easily, but when I use press-ons/glue-ons they last so much longer. I shaped the nails to each of mine to find the right size then covered my nail in a light layer of glue provided then pressed the false nail onto my real nails. I let them dry and done! They look like they were professionally done and I was even asked a few times if they actually were :) Of course I told them I got them from Influenster. 

2. Nivea Skin Firming Lotion





NIVEA Skin Firming Hydrating Body Lotion is proven to firm skin and tighten skin's surface in as little as two weeks. Hydra IQ® technology support skin's own hydration network to unleash deep, non-stop moisture that lasts more than 24 hours. Coenzyme Q10 and Hydra IQ technology provide softer, smoother, more toned skin. This product is free of animal derived ingredients and is dermatologically tested and approved.

Key Features

NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion, formulated with Coenzyme Q10, Natural Lotus extract, and L-Carnitine works to improve skin's firmness in as little as 2 weeks and provides non-stop 24-hour moisture.
Uses

Works to improve the skin's firmness in as little as 2 weeks and firms and tones the appearance of skin.
Provides non-stop 24 hour moisture.
Effective Skincare from NIVEA 

Feel better in your skin!

NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion is one of many NIVEA skin firming products with Q10 that works with the skin to improve its appearance and provide a soft and supple feeling.

Check out Nivea on Twitter: @NiveaUSA


My Opinion: I've really been enjoying using the Nivea Skin Firming lotion. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and although I've not noticed any real difference as far as my skin firming up I have noticed that my skin is really soft. The formula is really light weight and non greasy which is a plus! The lotion also has a really nice scent. I usually always put my lotions on after a hot shower so that they can sink into my skin better. I love Nivea's products. I do hope to see some slight firming after use for a while. I used to use their old formula which I'm not sure if they still carry, but that lotion had left a cooling effect and it really did make my legs look more toned. I hope that this lotion will do the same over time. Of course it's not like botox in a bottle .. it's just a little difference, but hey every little bit counts!

3. Playtex Sport Fresh Balance




Play without Limits. Introducing NEW Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™ with Odor Shield™ technology. It’s designed to neutralize odors for ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with a 360o® design for Sport Level Protection®, you can go the distance. Play On®.

Check out Playtex on Twitter: @Playtex_Sport


My Opinion: I have PCOS so I rarely have regular periods so these haven't come in handy for me, but my friend did however use these and she said she loves them that they were way more comfortable than others she had tried. She said that they didn't leak either. In her words she said she could do all her outdoor strenuous activities and had no issues. 

4. Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara 




The 60s are back in full swing with a thicker, fuller, wide-eyed look!

  • A wide-eyed false lash look
  • Fanned out volume
  • No clumps
  • Lashes up, out and over the top



Check out Rimmel London US on twitter: @RimmelLondonUS

My Opinion: I'm loving the NEW Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara. The pigment in the mascara is a deeper black which I love.. I'm always out for that darkest black. It almost has a semi matte finish which gives your eyes that 60's mod look which I think Rimmel was going for in their campaign. The brush coats the lashes very easily and I found that with this mascara I could do a second coat without problems. My lashes didn't look clumpy. This mascara made my lashes look as though they were fuller and thicker! Rimmel London has been getting it right with their mascara's lately. I've been a fan of them all. This one is my 2nd favorite and my favorite mascara of all time is of course the Rimmel London Accelerator Endless Mascara! 


5. Labor Day Movie Car Freshener - With Information about the movie 'Labor Day'! 





From Academy Award-nominated director Jason Reitman (Up in the Air, Juno), Labor Day is “a romance to root for”* starring Kate Winslet and Josh Brolin as two strangers drawn together under incredible circumstances. What starts as an unforeseen encounter over a long holiday weekend soon becomes a second chance love story in the unforgettable film that critics are calling “satisfying and deeply touching”



Talk about Labor Day on Twitter: @ParamountMovies


____________________________________________________________________

FTC: I received all of these products through: http://www.influenster.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment