Friday, September 30, 2016

Ramy Beauty Therapy Products Review

Ramy Beauty Therapy


About Each Product

When Hairy Met Sealy
No-drying, non-flaking, all-purpose brow mascara

Universal Utility:
  • Holds stray brows in place
  • Available in clear and tinted
  • Tinted shade covers gray hairs, and makes brows appear fuller and more plush
  • Non-flaking, non sticky formula
  • Water resistant
Ramy Tip: Brush through brows for a completely polished and groomed appearance

Availability: Ray When Hairy Met Sealy is available for purchase from www.ramy.com www.amazon.com or select LOOK boutiques in Duane Reade and Walgreens stores. 


Suggested Retail: $20.00

My Opinion: I've always been a big fan of Anastasia products and they've been raved and raved about. I had the eye brow gel they've been known for and loved it and I wondered if there was another product that I could find to try that was just as good and I love 'When Hairy met Sealy' (love the name by the way!) I've been using it and it really tames my brows. I've got wonky brows they are definitely not twins they are more like cousins lol, but at least when I'm done filling in my brows when I'm ready to set them this product doesn't take off a lot of product like the Anastasia does which is why I prefer it.


Ramy Face Glosses

Universal Utility: 

  • Contains Aloe, Wheat Germ, and Vitamins A and D
  • Waterproof
  • Portable and petit
  • Sleek mirrored compact
  • Non-creasing on eyes, moisturizing on lips, and long wearing on cheeks.
Ramy Tip: Apply to eyes, cheeks, and lips using your fingertips for a fast makeup routine on the go.

Availability: Ramy Face Glosses is available for purchase from www.ramy.com www.amazon.com or select LOOK boutiques in Duane Reade and Walgreens stores. 

Suggested Retail: $18.50

My Opinion: The Ramy Face Glosses are so PIGMENTED! I've so far used it on my cheeks and lips due to the color: On the glow go. It's a medium pink color that just looks so beautiful on the cheeks and lips. The color just gives your cheeks that sun kissed glow. Id love to try more colors and if I can find some online I am totally ordering more.

Ramy Pure Juice Highlighter

Universal Utility: 

  • Colorless reflector for a lit-from-within effect
  • For use on eyes, cheeks, lips, collarbone, and shoulders
  • Waterproof

Availability: Ramy Pure Juice Highlighter is available for purchase from www.ramy.com or select LOOK boutiques in Duane Reade and Walgreens stores. 

Suggested Retail: $28.00

My Opinion: This is the only product from the Ramy line that I just don't like that much. I'm pale and this product just is too white even for me so I don't know who can really use this unless like I did and that is very sparingly. I just barely tapped it on my nose and cheeks. It has A LOT of shimmer. 

Lip Oils 

Universal Utility:

  • Calming jojoba and almond oils moisturize lips
  • Marine Spheres with Collagen getly plump
  • Unique formla glides on smooth and penetrates the skin for a super-conditioning lip care regimen
  • Can be worn alone or under/over your favorite RAMY Beauty Therapy lip gloss or lipstick
  • Sweet tasting oils plumps thin lips
  • Available in three scented flavors:
  • Mint
  • Orange
  • Rose
Ramy Tip: Apply at bed time for smooth, moistened lips the whole next day


Availability: Lip Oils is available for purchase from www.ramy.com www.amazon.com or select LOOK boutiques in Duane Reade and Walgreens stores. 

Suggested Retail: $18.00

My Opinion: I really enjoy this Lip Oil. It makes my lips so soft and mine is in Mint. It glides on and through-out the day sinks into my lips. I have cracks that I get on the sides of my mouth and it even helped with that problem as well.                                    

Wearing ALL products: I have 'When Hairy Met Sealy' on my brows, Face Gloss on my cheeks, Pure Highlight on my cheeks and down the bridge of my nose and Lip Oil on my lips. 


_____________________________________________________

FTC: These products were sent to me in consideration for my review and honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment