Friday, June 10, 2016

ALO Drink Review

ALO Drink Review



ALO Original Exposed
"Close your eyes and imagine the sound of rain. Think about what a simple rain shower brings to life. Our real aloe vera juice and pulp harvested straight from the leaf, paired with a touch of honey, brings a positive boost to your body’s karma."-ALO

Ahh, The ALO Original it's the first ALO drink I've ever tried and from then on I was hooked. I had first heard about ALO through KlutchClub. I received a bottle in one of my subscription boxes. I had never heard of ALO before then. I was never really a fan of water I've always used packets to flavor it. I was always on the look-out for something better to drink along with it and then there was ALO. I couldn't ever find it anywhere though, but I happen to find it one day at my local Rite Aid. They began carrying ALO. Id save up all my rewards points just to buy it. I've never found anything before that's quenched my thirst so well. I just love the little ALO vera pieces in the drink. It tastes almost like cold grapes mixed in with sweet juice. It goes down so smooth and tasty. I just love it!

ALO Allure
"What happens when you start with aloe vera, the once forbidden mangosteen, and mango? A bond of exotic energies that promotes an inner body tryst. Were all of these ingredients made for each other? Most definitely!"-ALO

Then I tried the ALO Allure. I had never tried any of the other ALO drinks before so I was excited to try the rest of the drinks they had to offer although the drinks I received aren't all they carry, but the ALO Allure was very good as well. It has mangosteen in it and I've heard that's really good for you. I've never ate mango's in my life before that I know of, but the mango in the drink was really good.


ALO Enrich
"Imagine your body being filled with a new sensation, a pure one. The enticing mix of pomegranate, cranberry, and aloe vera are taking you to another place. Together, they’re crafted to promote positive thinking with a fresh dose of optimism."-ALO

The ALO Enrich with it's pomegranate, cranberry, and the beloved alo vera was nice as well. I just love trying all of these. They've all tasted great! This one just has a sweet cranberry taste to it which I love cranberry's and cranberry is also good for the kidney's I've heard. 

ALO Comfort
"Life is full of big things, but let’s not forget about the little things. Like what, you ask? Like peaches, watermelon, and pure aloe vera, straight from the leaf, all blended together. Soon, all of these things will add up to something big, something you can take comfort in."-ALO

The ALO Comfort oh how lovely it was. I love anything with peach and watermelon. It tasted like watermelon juice and if you are a fan of watermelons then I suggest picking this up for a try! I was craving fruit so bad the day I tried it. It satisfied my craving. It tasted so juicy and it was some of the best of ALO I've tried besides the Original. The more I try of these the more I love. All of the ALO drinks were good. I could drink any one on any day of the week. I have a whole fridge stashed now full of Aloe drinks. I'm not kidding. It's my whole top shelf in my refrigerator! These drinks have taken over my life in a good way. I just can't say enough good things about ALO. Seriously, if you've not tried them pick them up - give them a try. If you like juicy drinks then you'll love it. Now the texture of the alo vera is like grapes to me so imagine having grapes in your juice and you'll maybe get an idea of what having ALO is like. If that sounds good to you - well it is!


Here’s Even More Goodness:
  • Real aloe vera juice & pulp – never powdered
  • Lightly sweetened with honey and cane sugar
  • Gluten-Free
  • Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Aloin-Free
  • Fat-Free
  • No Artificial Flavors, Preservatives or Colors






The Process


A Video About The ALO Process & All ALO Offers

Check Out ALO's Social Medias



___________________________
FTC: I received a pack of ALO drinks in return for my honest opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment