Sunday, April 9, 2017

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins Review


Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins Review




Goody, the most widely recognized name in hair accessories and styling tools, satisfies the need for simple styling aids with Simple Styles Spin Pins. One of America's best-selling hair accessories, Spin Pins does the work of 20 bobby pins; creating chic, effortless professional looks in a flash.


Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins are designed for all hair types to create classic updos or casual everyday styles, ranging from the French twist to the ballerina bun, side chignon and more. The product is available in two hair shades to complement blonde and brunette colored hair. 

 Easily achieve chic updo styles; simply twirl your hair up and spin the Spin Pins in for a perfect top knot, undone bun and side bun!


Steps:
1. Gather your hair at the nape of your neck (no ponytail holder needed) 

2. Twist your hair into a tight bun and tuck in the ends 

3. Spin one pin in from the top and the other from the base, taking care not to interlock pins.



The Goody brand is the most widely-recognized manufacturer of hair accessories and styling tools in the world. Through proprietary brands such as DoubleWear™, QuikStyle™, Simple Styles™, Slide-Proof™ and Ouchless®, Goody has introduced smart innovations like the exclusive Spin Pin and Quik Style Brush. With products inspired by the latest designer trends and innovative solutions, Goody offers an inspiring range of hair accessories and styling tools.





Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins are available at Walmart and Walgreens. Price: $6.51







I got these spin pins before I got my hair chopped off so I had about shoulder length hair with layers I thought id try these out and they actually work quite well. I only have one spin pin in my hair in the picture above and it held my hair quite nicely. If you want to do a half updo which is what I do now that I have short hair it works as well. These are very cute and stylish and feels a lot better than have bundles of bobby-pins in your hair. Of course I just through mine up in the picture because I was cleaning, but still with a little bit more neatness and id be ready to walk out the door with a snazzy do! I have thin hair and it held my hair - Id say it would hold just as well with thick hair. I'm glad I received the dark color. You can barely see them in your hair which is what I love - the only reason you can see them in the photo so well is I had my husband use flash as I was in the kitchen cleaning and I told him to snap a picture. I had been wearing it for hours with little to no budge at all - some of my stray pieces of hair was sticking out, but that's the perks of layers! 

For more information on Goody Spin Pins visit:



____________________________________________
FTC: I received Goody pins in return for my honest opinion and review.

1 comment: