Wednesday, December 14, 2011

imPRESS Press-on Manicure by Broadway



imPRESS Press-on Manicure?




Introducing imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.

imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more.


I recently got the chance to try out imPRESS in my holiday voxbox from Influenster. I honestly didn't think these would last an hour on my nails, but I was wrong. I'm going on day 3 and these are still on! These are lasting longer than when I paint my nails which is worth it to me because within an hour of painting my nails they are chipped. They are artificial nails, but with a sticky adhesive almost like what you might have worn as a kid only 100x's better. They have 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, fun prints, classic darks and animal print! These would be great for an event or prom that you might be going to. I'm just stunned by the way they last me. I'm rough with my nails! It took me maybe 5 minutes to put these on. They come with a prep pad which is nail-polish remover I think. It gets all the residue off your finger nails so it has a better hold. I think next time when I pick me up some because I am I'm going to file my finger nails a bit then use the prep pad and I bet that would make them last even longer. They claim to last up to a week. Even if they don't last a week they are so much less expensive then going to get my nails done! If you've filed your finger nails before hand with the prep pad let me know if it lasted longer and what you think?
I received mine in the color 'TweetHeart' 

If you want to check them out the link is below :) Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment