Sunday, March 11, 2012

Influenster Love VOXBOX

Influenster's Love VOXBOX




It's that time again.. 

I got my Influenster box & I was so excited when I opened it up! Mainly because it's the 'love voxbox' and let me just say my Valentines day was less than romantic this year. My hubby had to work and we've both been sick with the flu. So yeah.. no fun. On the flip-side just as I was getting better this box came in the mail. 

This month I got..

Gillette Venus & Olay Razor: $8.99-$10.99
Gillette Venus & Olay are coming together to deliver a gold standard in shaving with teh new Gillette Venus & Olay razor! Olay Moisture Bars help lock-in moisture to your skin, while Venus' five blades shave you close.


Kiss Nail Dress - Fashion That Sticks: $6.99
Introducing Kiss Nail Dress, the ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to 10 days. Available in 18 different styles!

Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler: $3.50
This sampler features some of Stash Tea's most popular herbal teas. All are naturally caffeine free and made from 100% natural ingredients. Steep for 3-5 minutes at 190-209 degrees, and enjoy!

Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar: $2.99
The decadently rich and cream 32% cacao milk chocolate in Creamy Devotion delivers an epicurean chocolate experience. Experience a moment of timeless pleasure with all natural Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk chocolate. 

Truvia Natural Sweetener: $3.99 (40 ct)
Truvia natural sweetener is refreshingly uncomplicated, made from the best tasting part of the Stevia plant. Sprinkle this no-calorie sweetener on your grapefruit. Spoon it in your coffee. It won't end up on your conscience or your thighs!



I've already begun to try out all of these things in my box & I have some reviews and will have the rest up by next week! So far my favorites have to be the Truvia & Stash Tea!

Are you an influenster? Do you have a blog or camera to voice your opinions? 
You should really check out influenster if you do - It's FREE!

Visit >>Influenster<< and see the amazing community & reviews on products that you may be thinking about getting. 

If you want to learn more about the other products I got in my box here are the links to their websites!







No comments:

Post a Comment