Monday, April 16, 2012

Downy UNSTOPABLES In-Wash Scent Booster


Downy UNSTOPABLES! 


By now you've probably seen the commercials for Downy Unstopables on tv. You know with this lady.. 
Holding the scent 'FRESH'

I thought sarcastically oh YES another product claiming to make your clothes smell fresh! 

I recently got a P&G sampler kit and it just so happened to have a generous sample of Downy Unstopables and I thought why not? So I used it last night and oh my goodness it smells so good! These little beads are strong for being so tiny! Not only that, but after I pulled my clothes out of the washer to put them in the dryer I noticed that even after the rinse cycle you could still smell the scent of Downy strong. It says to put a little in the cap then add to the water as it's filling up, but I kind of did it a little different I put a little in the water - added my clothes and then sprinkled some on top of the clothes as well. This acts as a fabric softener as well so that's another plus. I am hitting up my local Walmart to pick up some more of this stuff because it lasted on my clothes even after washing/drying so that tells me that I'm wasting money by buying dryer sheets. If you were also wondering the scent I got in my sampler box was 'Fresh' the blue bottle. 

Here is what Downy claims:

You love the softness of Downy. Add the feisty freshness of Downy UNSTOPABLES, an in wash scent booster that goes beyond everyday freshness to keep active wear, towels, and other fabrics smelling “wow” right up until the next wash. So every day, you can indulge in the freshness you crave. Just pick a scent below. Then see how to use UNSTOPABLES—and what makes it so fresh, easy, and fun.


Id have to say that it does what it says it does! 



Just for kicks if you want to check out their website here ya go --> >>Downy<<

No comments:

Post a Comment