Friday, April 13, 2012

Holy Grail Eye-Makeup Remover!

Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

  



No more tugging and pulling. With this super effective eye makeup remover, a gentle touch is all you need to remove eye makeup – even waterproof mascara. The oil-free formula leaves skin feeling soft, 
not greasy.

I have tried many eye makeup removers and my eyes are horribly sensitive. I've found that everyone I try my eyes burn and they swell up. Not good! I've been using Mary Kay's Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover for years since way before they changed the bottle shape. It works wonders. I wear water-proof mascara a lot and it takes it off easily and even though oil free it feels like it moisturizes very well. I like the fact that I don't have to rub my eyes just place some on a remover pad and let it sit on my eye for about 10 seconds and then wipe away! Rubbing your eyes is a horrible thing to do it causes wrinkles and sagging. 




It's allure approved! It's won 2011 allure award and I'll bet it will win again in 2012. 

You can get yours at: >>Mary Kay HERE<<




2 comments:

  1. I've never tried Mary Kay but that sounds like a great eye makeup remover I always have a hard time finding one that takes off waterproof anything!

    -Ash
    Beauty Flawed

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was hard for me to find a seller here where I live that sold Mary Kay. I love their products.. this is the only remover that doesn't burn my eyes off. Every other one I've gotten sucked.

    ReplyDelete