Thursday, May 17, 2012

Kaia Juicy Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths Review

Juicy Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths

Juicy Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths
Soaked in Vitamins!

What Kaia says about their cloths...

  • 100% biodegradable
  • paraben-free
  • sulfate-free
  • alcohol-free
  • synthetic fragrance free
  • tree free cloths

They have.. 

  • 8 pure essential oils: a refreshing blend of citrus oils, spearmint leaf, and tangerine. By adding natural oils to our formulas we help to maintain the delicate acid mantle of the skin. 
  • Sunflower oil: Another oil to help lift impurities.
  • Certified organic honey: Keeps skin hydrated 
  • Amino acids: To cleanse the skin.
This formula really works, it deep cleans the skin (with the help of salicylic acid) and removes waterproof mascara without the use of nasty chemicals. 

"Like butter on warm toast, juicy bamboo cloths melt away dirt and purge pores so your skin feels squeaky clean... yet soft (thanks to organic honey) 


My impression of Juicy Bamboo Cloths: I'm pleasantly surprised by these little cloths. Most make-up remover wipes I pick up from my local drug store always sting my face almost ALWAYS even though they 'claim' not to. These didn't irritate nor sting my face at all. It felt like I had just washed my face because it does have kind of a cooling sensation like you get from a freshly washed face. That 'Ahhh' feeling! It did remove my waterproof make-up I wore it to see if it actually would because not most wipes will and it does remove it though I did have to go over my eye quite a few times to get it all off, but these are cloths meant to remove your make-up and dirt without using harsh chemicals so it might take a bit longer to remove what some might remove quickly.. to me it's better to take my time taking off my eye make-up without having my eyes burn and sting. These don't do that so obviously I can use these without that problem it just takes a minute longer than normal with regular wipes. 



These samples were provided to me to review by Kaia naturals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment