Thursday, May 17, 2012

KQC Flat-Iron from FlatIronExperts!

KQC Flat-Iron from FlatIronExperts

KQC Red-Devil
"Straighten out the Devil"


What KQC Red-Devil Says & Claims....
Red Devil comes with a special blend of tourmaline + ceramic. This unique combination leads to natural properties that result in the powerful natural emission of ions and far-infrared heat upon being crushed and heated. It helps seal hair cuticle as the hair is styled - repelling humidity and static for incredible lasting frizz-free shine. 

| 1'' floating plates for easier curls

| Tourmaline + ceramic technology 

| Straighten, flip or curl

| Variable heat from 175-410°F

| 1 year warranty 

________________________

My Impression: I love it! I've been using this KQC flat-iron for a little over 2 weeks. I have a CHI and I've used it for years now and every flat-iron I tried never came to par with the CHI. I was given the chance by FlatIronExperts to try this flat-iron. I was SO surprised that this flat-iron was actually better than my CHI! It heats up in 30 seconds which is AMAZING because I am always in a hurry. It has a heat setting to where I can set it to where I need for my hair type which is wonderful. My CHI does not have a heat setting so the KQC has another 1-up on it. I noticed that when I use my CHI my ends feel horribly dry and it snags my hair in the plates. I didn't have this problem with the KQC in fact my ends and my hair in general was softer and I noticed a lot less frizz towards the end of the day. I have naturally curly hair and when I blow dry it I can get a little bit of straightness out of it, but mostly frizz so I will show you pictures of my before & after using KQC.

BEFORE


I know! No make-up and CRAZY frizz and this is after I brushed it out, but I wanted you to see the difference. 

AFTER


 

So you can see a big difference and the shine is amazing! Before I blow dried my hair and it was semi towel dried I used the 'KQC Thermal Shine' to protect my hair while using the flat-iron. Thermal Shine is an ion-enriched polishing complex formulated for superior heat protection and ultra-gloss shine. It's light-weight, non-greasy, and is a micro-mist spray that helps eliminate frizz, softens, and polishes hair without build-up. Good for all hair types. I've heard so much hype about KQC Thermal Shine and now I know why it is really light-weight as the bottle claims. It does give an amazing shine although I've used the flat-iron without the Thermal spray and used my regular heat protection to see the difference in shine and the flat-iron still gives you an amazing shine - the Thermal Spray is just sort of an added protection and to help to polish off your look! It smells good although it reminds me a lot of my husbands cologne. 


This was me after about over 5 hours and a half hours of using the KQC in over 80 degree weather! My hair is a little blown from the wind, but other than that I have minimal frizz and my hair is still straight! 

___________________________

FlatIronExperts even threw in a Flat-Iron holder which was so nice of them!


It has little suction cups on the bottom to grip to your counter so you can slide your flat-iron in it while using it so you have no burnt counters. 


If you want to check out this flat-iron, curling irons, and more! Lower prices for name brands!




These products were sent to me by Flatironexperts as apart of a review. 


No comments:

Post a Comment