Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bzz Agent Bic Soleil Razor

BzzAgent Bic Soleil Razor


Who says disposable razors can't radiate quality? The savvy folks at BIC certainly don't. Here are some of the smooth specifics you may want to know about the newest addition to the Soleil line of disposable razors:

| Each BIC Soleil Savvy package contains one disposable handle and four refillable cartridges

| The razor's handle includes a rubber grip for added control

| Triple-blade heads feature flexible blade technology and lubricating strips with Vitamin E

| Pivoting heads are made to follow a woman's contours and provide a super-close shave

| Available at grocery stores, drug stores and mass retailers (like Walmart) for a suggested retail price of $7.49

_______________________________________

Savvy ladies say no to pricey refills!

BIC Soleil Savvy cartridges are not sold separately. Simply buy a  new package (complete with handle and cartridges) at the same low price you're finished with your current one. 



My Impression: I spend tons of money on razor refills for other brand razors I have and it was getting to be hassle so when BzzAgent asked me if I wanted to join their campaign for BIC's new Soleil Savvy Razors I was like 'YES!' and to my surprise these are just as good as the high end brand razor's id been buying. In fact so much cheaper. Before I got my Bzzkit I was walking through Walmart looking at these in excitement to try them out, but I waited to buy them because I knew id be getting my bzzkit. I tried these and these get a close shave as well as less nicks and razor burns. The handle is comfortable to use and I like that it has a rubber grip so that it doesn't slip out of my hands in the shower. I love the fact that it has refills in the packages so I don't have to keep going back for more and one package will last me quite a while. All in all these razors I see are BIG money savers! 

_____________________________


For more information visit: 


and for BzzAgent visit:



*I received these products through using BzzAgent, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment