Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hairuwear Pop Clip-in Long Braid Review

Hairuwear POP Clip-in Long Braid






The POP® Clip-In Braid on a small pressure sensitive clip can be added to your own hair as an accent or added to a hair piece or ponytail.



My Impression of POP put on pieces: I think it's such a great idea. I put mine on like it were braided around my hair because that style is in now, but of course you could wear it like the model at the top of the page. POP not only carries just the braided hair pieces in varieties of colors, but carries Clip-in Color, Clip-in Animal Prints, Clip-in Color Blends, Clip-in Faux Feathers and more! The synthetic hair is really soft and the clip is sewn secure and securely made. 

For more information about POPputonpieces: Visit their website!






*this product was sent to me, but all thoughts and opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment