Monday, June 18, 2012

KlutchClub May 2012 Review

KlutchClub



"Indulge in $50 worth of expert-curated health, wellness, and fitness products, delivered right to your door. You'll get healthy food and drinks, workouts and apparel, skincare products, supplements, and more!"

How Does it work?



Subscriptions 
















__________________________

What I received in the KlutchClub 'MAY' Box 2012




Hydroxatone’s Instant Effect 90 Second Wrinkle Reducer will help your skin look radiant even after sun exposure.  This is THE product for all those pictures you’ll take to capture summer memories.  Forget Botox and try this one-of-a-kind $70 serum risk-free!


ONE coconut water will help you miraculously replenish electrolytes after those hot, summer workouts!   And you already know why everyone is going Coco for Coconut water!


Moving Comfort sports bras will keep you well-supported this summer during all of your athletic adventures.  Share the KLUTCH and give one of your gift cards to a friend.


Yoga Download classes make working out at your home, office or hotel room easy — perfect when you’re too busy or traveling this summer and can’t get to a yoga studio.


Think Thin bars help you snack intelligently, giving you a good source of portable protein and no refined sugar.  Try two different flavors to see which one you like best.


A KLUTCHclub water bottle will help you stay hydrated this summer — sure to become your new buddy for bike rides, hikes, or any other outdoor activities you’ve got planned for those dog days.

_______________________


My Impression: I think that this box was wonderful. The chance to try out products I've never tried before. I've always wanted to try coconut water, but never bought any. It was actually really good. The Think Thin bars were delicious! I love boxes like this and I think it's great to become more healthily aware of your body. This is a great treat to get for yourself or even to gift to a friend! I know a lot of you are doing the 'fit' challenge with me and I know some of you are always asking about what to get - I think it would be great to get. It offers so much to get you started such as the yoga download - that is something you can do everyday or every other day to keep your strength and to help you lose weight - it also relieves stress! 


For more information on KlutchClub visit their social media pages!






*This box was sent to me for a review, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment