Thursday, June 28, 2012

Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Review

Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil





About Marc Anthony's Oil of Morocco Argan Oil line....


“We often look to beauty secrets of the past as inspiration for now. One of the greatest ancestral beauty secrets comes from Morocco – Argan Oil. It is really a ‘super oil’ because it has so many benefits – strengthening, moisturizing, shine, damage relief, and the list goes on. When you buy Argan Oil for your hair you’re getting one of the best natural resources for healthy looking hair.”
– Marc Anthony Stylist Team

Argan Oil – the foundation for the Oil of Morocco collection. This powerful Moroccan oil, with an added boost of strengthening Keratin, has been infused into each product to create a full system for high moisture and unbeatable strength. It starts with your wash to rid hair of impurities while gently moisturizing; then to your condition for super hydration, shine and restoration. Finally a daily lightweight oil treatment to impart strength, add shine and control frizz.


_____________________________________________________








My Impression: I've never had a shampoo or conditioner work as great as these! My hair is so shiny and manageable now. The shampoo has an odd smell, but it works so I'm not sweating the smell. The shampoo was a mild suds formula and for a sulfate free shampoo is unusual, but the fact that both the shampoo and conditioner felt as though it sunk right in the follicles of my hair amazed me. It's the first time I felt like something penetrated the shaft of my hair - most shampoos and conditioners have claimed to do so, but have fallen short. I noticed that while using these three items in my routine my hair was less frizzy and much more easier to straighten and blow dry without having a massive frizzy mess to deal with. I've used CHI silk infusion for years and the Oil of Morocco Argan Oil treatment is much better in my opinion. It's not a thick texture if I had to say it's a cross between CHI's silk-infusion and Biosilk - so to me it has all the properties you would want to give your hair the ultimate shine as well as the treatment it needs. 




For more information on the Marc Anthony line visit their website:

http://www.marcanthony.com/

Products are available at Ulta, Rite-Aid, Drugstore.com, and other fine retailers. 



*These products were sent to me for product review, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment