Sunday, June 24, 2012

Green Earth Wok by Ozeri Review

Green Earth Wok by Ozeri





Utilizing natural ceramic as a coating, The Green Earth Wok is one of the world's first wok's to achieve non-stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of PTFE, PFOA and other harmful chemicals. In addition to being eco-friendly and ultra-safe, The Green Earth Wok's natural ceramic coating is far more durable and scratch-resistant than other non-stick surfaces. With better non-stick properties, The Green Earth Wok allows you to cook with as little as half the amount of oil normally used, and it makes cleaning a breeze. 

| Ultra-Safe ceramic coating.

| PTFE-free and PFOA-free.

| No harmful heavy metals or chemicals.

| Superior non-stick performance.

| Durable scratch-resistant ceramic, as found in nature. 

| Comfortable oven-safe handle.

| Completely eco-friendly (ceramic coating emits no harmful fumes).

| Easy to clean.

| Induction stove safe.

________________________________________








My Impression of the Green Earth Wok by Ozeri: My first thought was goodness this thing is huge! I was super excited to bust this out and start cooking with it. I chopped up some onions and peppers with a blend of my own spices and got them ready to lay over-top of lean steaks we got. I've never used a non-stick Wok before and it's so cool and amazing. Everything just glides around on it instead of sticking. I'm sorry if that's an abundant duh because it's non-sticking, but you just don't understand the sigh of relief I have in using this. It's so much easier to clean you just wipe away the excess oil or grease that's in the pan - their is no food to scrub off at ALL! It's very well made and a great quality Wok. I love how the bottom is thick layered and distributes heat evenly to get the perfect cooked food. I recommend this to anybody who wants to give their hands and back a break from scrubbing those awful sticking pans!


For more information on where to purchase this product - they are available on amazon!



___________________________________


*This product was sent to me for product review purposes only, but does not effect my opinions or thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment