Always Infinity Review
A little about Always...
Always understand that every woman's body is as unique as she is. That's why Always has developed a wide range of products designed to fit different body types, period flows and preferences throughout the month. Because feeling great, looking fabulous and taking extra-special care of yourself helps you live a happier, healthier life and have a happier period too!
Always Infinity ($6.99-$10.99)
- Always Infinity is made like nothing else, so it performs like nothing else.
- The only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10 times its weight and feels amazingly light.
- It also molds to your body and has a super soft cover. It's so comfortable, you may even forget you're wearing a pad!
- Infinity leverages the best technology from Always to deliver multiple benefits.
- Infinity's unique, super flexible wings are designed for secure protection.
- Infinity's microdots help channel fluid deep into the pad and away from you.
- Form fitting channels that help the pad be super flexible and adjust to your body movements.
- Recipients of 2010 Edison Awards Gold Medal in Consumer Packaged Goods- Personal Care.
Available in Regular, Heavy, and Light.
My Impression of Always Infinity: We as women know can't always dodge certain topics like this - sometimes we walk down the isles dumbfounded as to which pads, liners, ect. to get. We just grab one and leave. These are what they claim - they are soft and light - you don't feel like you are wearing them at ALL. I don't know if you ladies have this issue, but I can't use just any pads because it breaks me out with the materials they use that may be too much information for you all, but again you all could be going through the same problem and want to know what could work for you! I've never had a problem with these leaking ever. They have a cushion type design that sort of molds to you like they claim - to your unique curves.
For more information on Always products visit:
*These products were sent to me for review purposes only, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.