Sunday, July 29, 2012

After Midnight Foot Spray Review

After Midnight Foot Spray



WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Pain relief! You can wear the shoes you want, when you want, where you want, it’s formulated with fast-acting ingredients to deliver effective pain relief. Safe for women of all ages to use and provides proven relief from sore feet, minor scrapes and blister pain.




HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
One to three full hours of relief have been commonly reported. Results may vary.



CLASSIFICATION
After Midnight is an OTC topical analgesic foot spray formulated within the guidelines of the FDA.



  • Easy to apply spray bottle
  • Non-greasy
  • Take on-the-go in purses, gym bag or travel bag
  • Fresh wintergreen scent
  • Concrete tested, high heel approved


Effective pain relief for:
  Ankles • Arches • Balls of feet • Heels • Toes

I got the chance to try this foot spray in the *NEW* coconut scent and oh my does it work! I had got this stuff in when I had walked and cleaned all day and my feet were absolutely killing me. So, I decided to spray this on my ankles and feet. It was like in a couple of minutes I had instant relief! I hope they start putting this stuff on the shelves so that you can get this because it really works! You can also use it on your knees which I have horrible arthritis and I used it on my knees and it helped with the pain and let me be able to fall to sleep. This stuff works wonders! I recommend to all who have aching feet.


For more information on After Midnight visit their media outlets:





__________________________________________________

*This product was sent to me for product review, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment