Sunday, July 8, 2012

Clear Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Clear Shampoo & Conditioner Review



The search for strong, beautiful hair is finally over. Introducing CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY, a new line of shampoos and conditioners that will change the way women care for their hair. 99% percent of hair's natural strength and beauty comes from the scalp, the foundation fro strong, beautiful hair. For years women have been treating the ends of their hair, rather than the source - the scalp. One small change like feeding scalp - rather than just treating the ends of hair - can make a big difference for the right foundation for strong beautiful hair. 

NEW CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY is available in a range of six shampoos and five conditioners to meet different scalp and hair needs. The line is infused with Nutrium 10 technology, a rich blend of vitamins and nutrients. CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY nourishes the scalp, creating the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair from root to tip. NEW CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY gives women stronger, more beautiful hair in just 7 days. 


I received the NEW CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY : TOTAL CARE
For all hair types



| Gently cleanses & nourishes scalp and hair

| Formulated with Nutrium 10, an advanced moisture complex of vitamins and nutrients including vitamins B5, C & E, sunflower, almond, soybean & coconut oils & aloe vera

| Clinically proven to help restore scalp's natural moisture balance to create the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair from root to tip

It's essential to give our scalps as much TLC as we give to the skin on our body because after all, scalp IS skin, And a well-nourished scalp is the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair. 

Taken without flash*

My Impression: I've been using Clear Scalp & Therapy for quite some time now and I can't get over the difference it's made in my hair and scalp. My scalp was very sensitive before using Clear Scalp & Therapy Total Care. It was odd because my scalp felt so dry and flaky, but my hair itself would be oily fast. I knew something was off with my hair. The smell of the shampoo and conditioner is heavenly and lasted all through-out the day. I notice when I let my hair go naturally curly that it doesn't frizz really at all when using this duo. My hair actually felt really, really soft. I think this is perfect for those who want to get a shampoo and conditioner that is great for all hair types and helps the scalp as well. I always hated having to buy a shampoo for flakes when my scalp would dry out - now I don't have to worry about that issue as this took care of it completely. I love that I can find this in my local stores as other shampoos and conditioners I've tried I cannot hardly find anywhere. These were easily found almost at any mass retailer I went to. The products range from $4.99-$5.99 which I think is a great price for this great of quality of shampoo and conditioner. A great thing I've noticed is that if you've ever dyed your hair - you know the feeling of the conditioner how smooth it usually leaves your hair and you are wondering 'I wish I could find a conditioner that felt this good in my hair!' well this is the only conditioner I've used that gave me that same feeling. The company was very generous, kind, as well as informative on their products. I think I'll be a lifetime fan of CLEAR! 


______________________________________________

For more information on these products visit:




*These products were sent to me as apart of a product review, but all thoughts and opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment