Monday, July 23, 2012

Evol Foods Review

EVOL Foods Review


" Our food philosophy is simple: Love what you eat. So, we make REAL FOOD with ingredients that you would find in your pantry. Inspired by chefs – not food scientists. We’re leading change in a challenged food system and encouraging people to connect with food, where it comes from, and how it is produced. Whether it’s made from scratch in your kitchen or a convenient frozen meal on the run, every eating experience should feel good and be worth sharing. " Evol Food's Philosophy 


____________________________________________



I picked these up at my local Kroger because a where you would usually find Evol foods is Wholefoods, but where I live there is no Wholefoods to be found ANYWHERE - so tip if you are looking for these you can check out Kroger's. Unfortunately, Kroger's only carried the Burritos, but that's not so unfortunate for me considering I love Burritos! I picked up 'Bean, Rice & Cheese' and 'Chicken, Bean & Rice' Evol Burritos. They are delicious. When I think natural foods or food that's even remotely good for you I think of the saying 'If it tastes good - spit it out!', but not with these! I was thrown. These tasted just as good if not better than any other Burritos from restaurant. The cheese didn't taste artificial - and the beans tasted like they were freshly made. I stay very low in protein since being on my diet so I've been instructed by my doctor that I should eat more and It's hard for me to get what I need, but with these they have 21g of Protein! Also, all you Vegan's out their they offer Vegan Burritos and meals as well! I'm hoping Kroger's will stock up on the rest of Evol. Food's line of products because I want to try more. 


'Hot, Hot BURRITO!' 
___________________________________________________________


For More Information on EVOL. Food's Visit Their Website:





*These products were sent to me for product review, but all thoughts and opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment