Zevro Food Dispenser
-Features of the Zevro Dispenser -
· Suitable for a wide variety of dry foods (cereal, trail mix, candy, granola, nuts, beans, rice)
· Convenient storage and portion control each quick twist dispenses approximately one ounce
· Designed to preserve freshness for up to 45 days
· Ideal for parents (promotes growing independence as children learn to serve themselves)
· Ideal for health- or weight-conscious consumers
· Canister holds 17.5 ounces of dry food
· Dimensions: 7.5 inch D x 6.5 inch W x 16.3 inch H (19.05 cm D x 16.51 cm W x 41.4 cm H)
· Product weight: 2.33 pounds (1.06 kilograms)
· Limited 90 day warranty
· Made in China
A *Quick* Demo of the Product
*In the video I state I thought the silver disk was a strainer - it goes on the bottom of the machine if you chose depending on the size of your bowl.
My Impression: I think food dispenser this is something everyone should have in their kitchen. It's a big storage saver/money saver. Boxes don't keep cereals well because of the air makes them stale quickly. This has an air tight seal so that your cereal stays fresher longer. It's very easy to control and find your correct portion that you want. It's sleek design makes the kitchen have a more modern feel, but Zevro has many different designs. I love that you can not only store cereal, but you can store candy in which I said twice in the video because it states you can put both M&M's and Jelly Beans in it, but states both as candy in case you were wondering why I said it twice. It feels very sturdy and the fact that it's shatter-proof makes me feel at ease especially since I'm a clumsy person. I did notice that our cereal wasn't stale or anything after using this which I love. I hate stale cereal! It also has a little screw on bottom piece so that you can seal off the bottom in case your little ones try and twist the nob and empty out your cereal.
For More Information On Zevro visit their website:
*This product was sent to me for review purposes only, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.