Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Nailene So Natural Sheer French Tips Review

Nailene So Natural 'Sheer' French Tips





So Natural - Sheer 71499
Perfect fit every time! Only So Natural nails are made with exclusive technology and are designed for most nail types, so comfortable you won't even know they are on. 

Contents: 24 Glue On Nails, 1 Glue, Net. Wt. 2 g (0.07 oz), 1 Manicure Stick, 1 Buffer 



Excuse my nail gluing capabilities: I've not worn glue-on nails since middle school so I did have a few big bubbles on my nails and I took this picture before buffing them out. Must of been a rushed day, but to how they wore: These wore great all day long without coming off. They lasted me for days! They aren't a style I would typically choose because they are a sloped shape and the slope in a curved shape which I'm not used to and I think it's why I had bubbles in my nails because they did curve so much instead of the other nails I've tried. I really love nailene and their products. I just was not a fan of the nail style - they did however like I said last a long time. I love that nailene also offers a stick-on and glue option for your press-on nails. 


For more information on Nailene visit:



*I received this product as apart of a review, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment