Friday, September 28, 2012

UNREAL Candy Review For BZZagent

BZZagent Campaign
UNREAL Candy

Where do I find UNREAL Candy?




UNREAL is a company that makes candy with real cane sugar, real milk, more peanuts and more cacao.  Their candies contain no artificial flavors, preservatives, hydrogenated oils, or corn syrup.  In other words, they're "un-junking" sweets.


In my area they only had one type of UNREAL where I live which was the 'Peanut Butter Cup' UNREAL packets. So, I picked these up and gave them a try and boy do they taste delicious! I love them better than Reese Cups. The chocolate tastes very creamy and milky and to eat these while on a diet and not have to worry so much about working the extra calories off is a good thing. 



The 'Peanut Butter Cups' are a little smaller than the 'High Calorie Reese Cup', but the UNREAL cups are actually thicker made with chocolate with a thick filled center of peanut butter. They filled me up quite quickly. I usually only crave sweets every once in a great while so these were and are perfect for me!



* I was sent these to review for a BZZcampaign as I am a BZZagent a person who is of influence for the company. All thoughts and opinions are my own.






No comments:

Post a Comment