Sunday, October 7, 2012

GEODEO DEODORANT REVIEW




GEODEO NATURAL DEODORANT REVIEW 




- ABOUT DEODEO -

Dive into deep freshness. GEODEO Natural Deodorant Plus Detox Complex uses breakthrough eco-technology to help cleanse your pores, releasing the daily buildup of toxins. Reach a new level of purity which keeps you fresh from the inside out for 24-hour odor protection. Naturally-derived invisible solid goes on dry, clear and smooth, leaving no stains or residue.


- volcanic minerals + icelandic algae fights impurities
- enzymes neutralize odors
- bamboo + aloe nourish skin
- vitamin e fights free radicals

Specially formulated to be safe for your body and your world. The base ingredients in GEODEO are 100% natural, allergen-free, vegetable based and derived from renewable resources. Main ingredient approved by NPA and EcoCert. This deodorant contains no harmful aluminums, phthalates, parabens or propylene glycol. GEODEO uses eco-technology to reduce greenhouse emissions and reduce energy consumed up to 50% compared to other deodorant sticks.


Available in U.S.: Duane Reade, Kinney Drugs,all Florida Whole Foods Market locations, and coming in September to Meijer stores.

Available in Canada: Walmart Canada Stores.

Available online: Mygeodeo.com, Amazon.com, Drugstore.com and Vitacost.com.

_______________________________________



My Impression: I've used this now for about a month. I like this deodorant and it's aspects. I love that it is safe for the body. When I first applied this the smell of the deodorant reminded me a bit of a wine-cooler. I don't much fancy smelling like a wine-cooler when going out, but if it came in different scents then I would be more opt to purchasing more. It did work good on me and with my chemistry - if you don't know a lot of deodorants and perfumes that people use might work with one person and not work for another. It all really depends on ones chemistry. I really did notice a difference in how my underarms felt as they weren't overly dry - I did noticed that it did wear off towards the end of the day, but I kept it with me to re-apply. I would say it's perfect for those who want to try something that's a safe and allergen-free deodorant that is better to use than most deodorants. If you look up a lot of ingredients in most leading brands the chemicals they use are quite scary so this product seemed more on the money for me. I would recommend it. 



*This product was sent to me to try out through Influenster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment