Sunday, October 7, 2012

Country Life MAXI-HAIR Review




Country Life MAXI-HAIR REVIEW


About Maxi-Hair

Try Country Life Maxi-Hair Maximized dietary supplement. This product has been coveted by loyal consumers for more than 20 years, and one of Country Life’s best-sellers. This supplement complex with focus on B-vitamins, biotin and MSM brings new meaning to beauty from the inside-out. Also available with higher biotin potency in MAXI-HAIR Plus.

Available at your local vitamin & supplement store that carries natural dietary supplements.



___________________________________________


My Impression: I have been using Nioxin for my hair now for a couple of months with great improvement, but the price of Nioxin is through the roof and I always thought 'It would be nice if they made a cheaper alternative that works just as well!' Luckily for me Influenster let me try out MAXI-HAIR and I was a little hesitant at first as I sat their comparing ingredients between the two and noticed that MAXI-HAIR had some double the doses that Nioxin does, but I bit the bullet and tried it anyways. I noticed within a week my nails were growing and a lot thicker. My nails are usually always very weak and they break and bend. I don't really like long nails so I keep them cut short, but to have them be thicker and more healthy is great. I haven't really noticed a whole lot of new-growth in my hair, but I did notice that it is more shiny and feels a lot thicker. I'm sure that it will take a while to get my hair back into the healthy stages, but it's going to take some time. I say for $17.99 compared to Nioxin's $45.00 I'm pretty happy with the results as they are pretty much the same.


*This product was sent by Influenster, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment