Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bath and Body Works Candle Review

Bath and Body Works Candles Review


I recently got the chance to try out a mini-candle from Bath and Body Works in my Beauty Blogger Voxbox and I've heard so much hype about the Bath and Body Works candles and how much people go crazy for them when they have their 2 for $20 deal. So, I was afraid that I would be disappointed when trying the little mini-candle that it would not brave the hype, but I was wrong. I fell in love! 


The scent I got was White Barn 'Nutmeg and Spice

What it says about the scent?


A toasty treat of spiced caramel sprinkled with nutmeg, this fragrance evokes delightful memories of relaxing weekend getaways in the country.

Highly fragranced candle exclusively developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers.

Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks for optimal performance.

  • 1.3 oz candle burns 15 to 20 hours
  • 1" wide x 1 1/2" tall
  • 2" wide x 1 1/2" tall



The scent description of the 'Nutmeg and Spice' is spot on. Though mini - it did show me that mini can be mighty! We sat this in our kitchen and let it burn for a couple hours and it put just a little dent in it so I can tell that the candles are high quality. 

Since at the time of getting the Voxbox they were not having their 2 for $20 sale Influenster and Bath and Body works provided me with a $10 off 3-wick candle coupon so online I went searching for the perfect scent and 3-wick candle when I came across the scent 'Marshmallow Fireside' sounded interesting to me.



What the B&BW describes Marshmallow Fireside...

Celebrate the changing season with a warm blend of marshmallows, smoldering woods and creamy vanilla reminiscent of a cozy evening 'round the bonfire.


Highly fragranced candle exclusively developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers.

Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks for optimal performance.


  • Three-wick candle burns approximately 30 to 45 hours
  • 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall
  • Includes elegant gold lid to keep your fave fragrance fresh, while adding a touch of décor
Be aware I had no clue what this candle was going to smell like it was a blind buy and I was so happy I ordered this scent. It is not a sweet scent as a lot might think because of the Marshmallows in the picture. It has that hint of vanilla, amber, and woodsy scent to it. I've ordered another because Bath and Body Works has their 2 for $20 back for a limited time so I stocked up! It's the perfect Fall/Winter scent. It's a cozy snuggle up under the covers and watch Christmas movies scent! As well as putting more orders in getting those two scents I got the 'Merry Cookie' scent as well because I smelled it in the store and didn't get it and I was kicking myself so I went ahead and put an order for it online so I cannot wait til they arrive! 

Right now Bath and Body Works has a coupon for 20% off any Online Purchase and you can use the code: RED20

Also a quick reminder if you use Ebates to shop through Bath and Body Works you can find more coupons as well as get cash back on other stores if you sign up. I just thought id let you all know because I use Ebates all of the time to shop at B&BW, Sephora, and American Eagle so I can get cash back. 

Bath and Body Works also has some of their Halloween stuff on sale as well so you might check that out :)

For more information on Bath and Body Works visit:



________________________________________

*FTC: I received the mini-candle for free by using Influenster. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment