Saturday, November 3, 2012

NYC New York IndividualEyes Custom Compact Review

NYC's IndividualEyes Custom Compact Review


Straight from the city that never sleeps, NYC New York Color offers products with uptown style at down-to-earth prices, from $.99 - $4.99. The energy, style, and color of New York City shines through the wide range of shades, textures and innovative products. NYC always delivers the most on-trend products & shades hot off the runway!


Compact in 0156-08 Dark Shadows


BENEFITS

  • Everything you need for a complete eye look: primer, illuminator, applicator and complementing shadows to enhance your eye color



  • Colors designed for green eyes, brown eyes and blue eyes



  • Color glides on smoothly, evenly and really lasts



  • Ultra silky texture



  • Long-lasting, pigment-rich color provides all-day wear



  • Dual-ended applicator for professional results



  • Dermatologist tested





NYC New York Color's all-in-one compact gives you everything you need for a complete eye look: primer, illuminator, applicator and complementing shadows. With four vibrant colors designed for your eye color, you can create a look as individual as you are!

I got the compact colors in 'Dark Shadows' a cute name to receive around Halloween although you can wear these colors any time. 


I put the primer on top of my hand first before laying down the shadows on top.

The primer is on the bottom left and the highlighter/illuminator is on the right.


I wore the colors out to a birthday party. They were very pretty together. I used the primer and I didn't really notice a major amount of creasing. I have oily lids and that was a surprise that it lasted as long as it did. I wore it for 4-5 hours before seeing any fading around 8 hours I had a little bit of creasing. I thought that the primer would be too dark for my eyes since it is about two shades darker than I am, but it worked and concealed a lot of my veins in my eyes and such. The highlighter/illuminator is very gorgeous. I thought it would look overly shiny and greasy, but not at all it takes only a small amount dabbed on your finger and I put it down the bridge of my nose and the highlight of my brow bone, cupids bow, and highest part of my cheeks. It gave me a glowy effect. 

With Flash

Without Flash


The only con I have with the compact is that where the illuminator and primer are together next to the eyeshadows the dust from the eyeshadow kind of mixes with the primer and illuminator, but I just wipe off the excess and still use it with no problems - that's just something small that irks me. I use a piece of clear tape to go over the top of the primer/illuminator to keep the shadow from sticking to it. All in all for the price I think that it's a pretty good compact and I would love to check out some more of the colors maybe for Hazel eyes.


For more information on NYC visit:



_________________________________________

FTC: This NYC compact was provided to me for free for using Influenster. All thoughts and opinions are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment