Saturday, November 3, 2012

Kiss Ever Pro Lash Starter Kit Review

KISS EverPro Lash Starter Kit Review



Ever tried applying eyelashes but became frustrated when they didn’t position correctly? Only to remove them and start over? Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit provides everything you need for amazing lashes instantly! Each kit includes 1 pair of Eyelashes, 1 3g Adhesive,and 1 PRO Lash Applicator. The new PRO Lash Applicator allows for a flawless application every time! Kiss lashes come in a variety of styles that are perfect for everything from day wear to a formal evening event. 


To Use: Simply apply glue to the lash band and let set for 30-60 seconds for adhesive to become slightly clear and tacky. Using the PRO Lash Applicator, apply lashes along the natural lash line. Hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely. Do the same to the second eyelash. Both lashes have a perfect fit!



Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit retails for $4.99 and are available at Walgreens stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit EverEZlashes.com.



Made from highest quality human hair. Use with Kiss adhesive for optimal results. Latex free, odor free, waterproof, flexible formula for 24hr hold, easy applicator.


Spotted at Walgreen's for $4.99




I was excited to try the Kiss Ever Pro Lash Starter Kit because it had been a while since I had put any false lashes on. I have long lashes to begin with, but since it was around Halloween I thought id play around with some make-up before going out. The lashes are a bit dramatic, but not overly dramatic - they are full and have an old Hollywood esc' look to them. I have hooded lids and if you have hooded lids than fuller dramatic falsies can be your friend as they open up the lid quite a bit to make you appear more awake. I don't know what is up with my lids, but without mascara I look asleep all of the time so mascara is always a must with me. These were easy to apply although it came with a little pink applicator to hold the lashes I found it was harder to use the applicator and easier to use my fingers. When using the applicator the eyelashes did not stick all the way on one side and I had to fix it, but using my fingers was no problem. Others may like the applicator if they've never used their fingers or have a hard time with using their fingers. When using it's best to take the eye lashes out of the container and hold one eye lash with each hands and roll them back and forth to loosen up the band so that it is not stiff on your lash line and goes with the curve of your eyelid for easier application. Then when applying the glue make sure you wait to apply when the glue is tacky so that it will last longer. My overall opinion of these lashes are positive. I would love to try others out - the glue and the lashes were long lasting and they can be re-used which is what I like. 

For more information on KISS lashes visit:


____________________________________________________________

FTC: The KISS Everpro Lash Starter Kit was provided to me for free through using Influenster. All thoughts and opinions are my own.





1 comment: