Thursday, January 31, 2013

7 Day Challenge with Clear Hair & Scalp Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner!

Clear Hair & Scalp Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner


The time has come to make a change. You’ve probably been working at the wrong end of hair for years – and Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy is challenging you to start working at the right end – the scalp. 99% of hair’s natural strength and beauty comes from the scalp. Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy feeds the scalp* with Nutrium10 - a rich blend of 10 vitamins and nutrients. 


DAMAGE & COLOR REPAIR NOURISHING SHAMPOO
Gently cleanses & nourishes scalp and hair, perfectly suited for damaged and colored hair. Proven color-safe formula is made with Nutrium 10, an advanced moisture complex of vitamins and nutrients and offers advanced protection.


DAMAGE & COLOR REPAIR NOURISHING DAILY CONDITIONER
Proven color-safe formula offers advanced protection from the signs of damage*, and is made with enriched Nutrium 10 technology, an advanced moisture complex of vitamins and nutrients. * refers to (visible) signs of damage.


DAMAGE & COLOR REPAIR DEEP NOURISHING TREATMENT MASK
Nourishes the scalp deeply and helps protect hair against damage with a dual-action formulation – a white stripe of nourishing treatment and a pink stripe infused with concentrated Nutrium 10, a rich blend of vitamins and nutrients. Provides up to 95% more damage resistant hair in only 3 minutes*. To use, apply to scalp and hair and leave in for three minutes then rinse. For best results, use at least once a week. *less breakage when combing vs. non-conditioning shampoo.


My Impression: I'm no stranger to using Clear Hair & Scalp Therapy. When it first came out I was so skeptical about another Shampoo and Conditioner coming out on to the market with BIG claims, but I was blown away by this Shampoo & Conditioner. I got the chance to try out the Clear Hair & Scalp Therapy Damage & Color Repair - I received the Shampoo, Conditioner, and Deep Repair Mask. I love the way the shampoo lathers up in my hair - it doesn't feel like it strips my natural oils as much as other shampoos it feels very moisturizing even as a shampoo. The conditioner is very smooth it feels as though it goes deep into the follicle of the hair shaft leaving your hair feeling nourished when you get out of the shower. The mask was perfect for me to try as I've recently went through a couple hair color changes and that can wreak havoc on your hair - so I need all of the moisture I can use. I was lucky enough to even get a set of brushes the smaller one to help distribute the conditioner through my hair as well as it massaging my scalp. It felt very nice. The hair brush I absolutely love because it doesn't pull my hair out and my hair glides easily through the bristles. All in all this brand is more high end performance wise. 

Take the 7 Day Challenge on Clear's Facebook Page! 
They frequently give away deluxe size samples to try. 
__________________________________________________

FTC: I received this product from Clear in return for my honest opinion and review. 





2 comments:

  1. AWESOME! im gunna have to give this a try..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really a great line.. I love finding coupons for it and stocking up.

    ReplyDelete