Friday, January 11, 2013

Zoya 2013 Lovely Spring Collection

Zoya 2013 Lovely Spring Collection

Lovely, just LOVELY!

Spring is awash in six soft and lovely new Zoya shades including three dewy metallics and three fresh blooms of cream. Poetic in nature, this collection is sure to capture the beauty of the season like no other....


 "Beauty is a lovely state of mind." 

Zoya Lovely – SPRING 2013

Piaf (ZP652) - Fresh Forsythia Yellow Metallic - Full Coverage (Originally designed for Fashion Designer Zang Toi)

GeiGei (ZP651) - Blushing Cherry Blossom Pink Metallic - Full Coverage (Originally designed for Zang Toi/SS13).

Julie (ZP650) - Soft Wisteria Purple Metallic - Full Coverage (Originally designed for Zang Toi/SS13).

Blu (ZP653) - Lucky Hyacinth Blue Cream - Full Coverage

Neely (ZP655) - Earliest Spring Green Cream - Full Coverage (Originally designed for Peter Som/SS13).

Jacqueline (ZP654) - Perfect Magnolia Nude Cream - Full Coverage (Originally designed for Peter Som/SS13)


Each color costs $8 is is available in stores like Ulta or can purchased online at www.zoya.com

From Left to Right
Neely, Jacqueline, Blu, Gie Gie, Piaf, Julie


Sorry for the first 3 pictures as they were a bit out of focus.
"Zoya's Julie"


"Zoya's Gie Gie"


"Zoya's Piaf"


"Zoya's Neely"

"Zoya's Jacqueline" 

"Zoya's Blu"

My Impression: I love Spring it's when things start to perk back up and the flowers start to bloom and become so colorful! When I think Spring I think of these colors Zoya came up with for this season. They are all such gorgeous colors. My favorites are Blu, Julie, and Neely. The Colors Neely, Jacqueline, and Blu are more of cream finishes and in the pictures above I used exactly two coats with noticing little to no streaking so they are very pigmented. The colors Gie Gie, Piaf, and Julie are more of sheer shimmer color it takes a couple coats 3 at the most to have a highly pigmented color - they are gorgeous colors unlike anything I have in my collection. Julie is such a gorgeous periwinkle type of purple shade that is very hard to find and I've seen multiple swatches on different blogs and it seems it works with every skin tone as well as the lighter sheer shimmer shades. The colors Neely, Blu, and Jacqueline I think would look best on medium to darker skin tones although I could pull of wearing the Neely and Blu - the Jacqueline made me look like I was ill, but however that is just me - I'm very fair (that's the Irish in me)! 

For more information on the Collection visit Zoya's Media Outlets!





_________________________________________________________________

*FTC: This collection was sent to me for my honest opinion and review.





No comments:

Post a Comment