Friday, March 8, 2013

Love With Food Box Review

Love With Food Box Review


Get 8+ NEW gourmet foods delivered to your door for $10/month 
and Love With Food donates a meal to a hungry child.




My Impression: I received a 'Love With Food' box and I was really impressed with what I got for $10 a month. A lot of the products I had never heard of. I shared the box with my husband and he and I both love it. It's very heartfelt that they donate a meal to a hungry child as well as some of the products the companies also donate as well for different charities and that to me is very important. Also, the fact that the food was really good and foods that I maybe wouldn't have tried is a plus as well. I like trying different foods and different things and if you are up for trying something new try 'Love With Food'. 


For More Information Visit Love With Food's Social Medias:



Love With Food was kind enough to let me host a giveaway for a month free of Love With Food.
Be aware that you will have to enter your information in when you get the Love With Food box after that first month you will have to cancel, but you will not be charged.

GIVEAWAY

_______________________________________________________

FTC: I received this product as apart of my honest opinion and review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment