Tuesday, April 9, 2013

T-Shirt Bordello Review

T-Shirt Bordello Review



Jason is a man of few words and many weapons. This design of Jason’s Mask shirt is created from the many weapons used in the movies. There’re all there, knife, saw, machete, corkscrew a sleeping bag and many more.



My Impression: I've always been an avid horror movie fan. From Friday the 13th to Sleepaway Camp... the list goes on. I like showcasing my love of movies either on the shelf or wearing it boldly as a t-shirt. Thanks to T-shirt Bordello I can do so. Although, they have many of varieties of t-shirts I chose to go with the Jason t-shirts. The t-shirts are 100% cotton and they are a thicker fabric than most t-shirts. I myself prefer a thicker t-shirt because I know it will last a longer time. The print image has lasted through many washes and isn't peeling which also shows it's quality and durability. I plan on purchasing more since they are having their buy 3 get 1 free deal right now! I picked out the Men's t-shirts because I personally like the way a men's t-shirt fits me. I'm long waisted and I need t-shirts to be a lot longer - I've not purchased a women's t-shirt so I'm not sure how long they run, but I didn't want to take the chance so I chose the men's and I like how they fit. The colors are bright and crisp - they are definitely a conversation starter. I've had so many people ask me where I've gotten my t-shirts and then we usually end up going on about movies and more so it not only looks good on you, but it helps you meet new people! :)


I highly recommend this company. Their customer service is amazing and their t-shirts like I said are some of the best quality shirts I've owned plus what movie lover doesn't want to showcase their love for movies?

For More Information On T-Shirt Bordello Visit Their Social Medias:




_____________________________________________________________________

FTC: I received these t-shirts for free as apart of my honest opinion and review. 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the Walken dead one! I'm gonna get it.. love the review. I haven't seen many horror movie t-shirts out there that I like. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...Sleepaway Camp!! I love it ;)

    ReplyDelete