Saturday, July 6, 2013

Goody Ouchless Bands Review

Goody #Ouchless Bands Review


Goody’s NEW Ouchless Ribbon Elastics offer you a unique hair tie to personalize your ponytail. As beautiful as ribbons but soft and stretchy too, these hair ties are “knot” your average elastic. New Ribbon Elastics are both comfortable and fashionable, plus look great in your hair or on your wrist.

Product Feature:

• Unique knot style hair tie

 Soft, stretchy ribbion material

• Looks beautiful on the wrist or in the hair!




• Assorted colors

• From America's #1 elastics brand, Goody Ouchless!


My Opinion: These bands are so cute and the name speaks for itself 'OUCHLESS' - that's what we all want right? Nobody wants their hair pulled or snagged by an unruly hair tie. Thankfully Influenster and Goody saved the day when they sent me the Sunkissed Summer's Voxbox because I had lost my hair ties and it is super hot here so I needed a hair tie stat. They don't pull my hair and they are a fun accessory to have on your wrist - they don't look like just a regular old scrunchy or nasty hair-tie. I have had many hair ties in my life time - and all have seemed to have that one gross feature and if you have a shedding problem or not - either/or this will have probably happened to you - my hair ties would get hair wrapped all around the round band and id try and put it on my wrist and it would look just so NASTY. I'm glad I don't have to deal with that with these also they don't cut the circulation out on my wrist either another PLUS! I accidentally bleached the one in the picture above with my white clothing so it came out washed out which is okay with me because I think it looks like a rose! 


For more information visit Goody's Social Medias:






_______________________________________________

FTC: This product was sent to me from Influenster for my review. 


No comments:

Post a Comment