Monday, July 15, 2013

Spinach Balls Recipe Using Allen's Popeye Spinach

Spinach Balls Recipe Using Allen's Popeye Spinach




What You'll Need
Some things aren't pictured I used - I forgot to place them in the picture. Sorry!





  • 1/2 cup of melted: Butter


  • 1 10 ounces of : Allen's Popeye Spinach or Frozen Spinach


  • 3 Eggs (beaten) 


  • 1/2 cup: Parmesan Cheese (preferably grated) 


  • 2 cups: Herbed Stuffing - I used Pepperidge Farm 


  • Pinch of: Salt


  • 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning 


  • 2 tsp Garlic Powder




Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)

In a large bowl combine spinach, stuffing mix, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, black pepper, Italian seasoning, melted butter and eggs. 

Shape into walnut-sized balls and place on a baking sheet.
Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until heated through and browned.


You can moderate this recipe to your liking - I fiddle around with it from time to time trying different things. Allen's sponsored me to do a review by sending me a coupon for one of their products and I opted for this recipe. The spinach was really good and I would recommend :)

For More Information On Allen's Visit Their Social Media's:




______________________________________________________

FTC: Coupons were sent by Allen's in return for my honest opinion and review.





No comments:

Post a Comment