Thursday, July 11, 2013

YouandWho T-Shirt Review

YouandWho T-shirt Review





Historic buildings and vintage signage in Cleveland’s downtown core served as the primary inspiration for this typographic design.

When you buy this YouandWho t-shirt you help out those who live in Cleveland, Ohio.

YouandWho's Story taken from there website:


Our shirts do good.We're a company with a simple mission. We sell one-of-a-kind designer t-shirts that help worthy causes in cities across the country. How? Well, every time we sell a shirt, we give the same shirt to someone in need. That's it.




My Impression: I think it's wonderful what this company does. I always like to find companies that give back and make a difference. YouandWho's whole story is to make a difference by for everyone whom buys a shirt - that shirt value goes toward that City to help them out. I chose the shirt Cleveland, Ohio because it was the closest to me. I think the shirt is beautiful in it's blue color - which happens to be one of my favorite colors! The artwork is on point. The shirt itself is incredibly soft and comfortable to wear. I'll wear it proudly! Keep in touch with YouandWho as they have t-shirts for Oklahoma and Run For Boston in memory and support for both the state and city that have gone through the absolute worst of times as of late. By buying one of those shirts you are donating to those who were affected by the Tornado in Oklahoma and the Boston Bombing. 


If you would like more information on YouandWho Visit Their Social Medias:



___________________________________________

FTC: This t-shirt was sent to me in return for my honest opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment