Friday, October 11, 2013

Aveeno Positively Ageless Anti-Aging System Review

Aveeno Positively Ageless Anti-Aging System



AVEENO® POSITIVELY AGELESS® COMPLETE ANTI-AGING SYSTEM

94% of women saw improved firmness, elasticity or fine lines.

Each product in this complete anti-aging system contains ACTIVE NATURALS® Natural Shiitake Complex, an ingredient that works in harmony with your skin’s unique chemistry to help speed up the renewal process. In a clinical study, 100% of women showed improved radiance, diminished appearance of brown spots or reduced fine lines. The system includes a Daily Exfoliating Cleanser, Lifting & Firming Eye Cream, Daily Moisturizer and Lifting & Firming Night Cream.


INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® NATURAL SHIITAKE COMPLEX
Helps speed up the skin’s 
natural renewal process.
Rich in vitamins and amino acids, shiitake mushrooms have been used in Asia for centuries to increase energy and promote overall vitality. Scientists for the AVEENO® Brand utilize the anti-aging potential of the shiitake mushroom for our POSITIVELY AGELESS® collection, whose products have been shown to improve the appearance of skin and fight the signs of aging.




SUN SAFETY INFORMATION

Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Uses
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.

Warnings
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions 
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure 
- Reapply at least every 2 hours 
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating 

Sun Protection Measures 
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: 
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. 
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses 
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor 

Other Information 
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics. The products in this kit contain mushroom extract. 

Daily Exfoliating Cleanser 

Warnings
For external use only. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water. 

Other Information
The products in this kit contain mushroom extract.

Lifting & Firming Night Cream

Uses
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. 

Warnings
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin' sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward. 

Other Information
The products in this kit contain mushroom extract. 

Lifting & Firming Eye Cream
This product also contains mushroom extract.

My Impression: I have been using the Aveeno Positively Ageless Anti-Aging System now for about 2 months. I am 23 years old - soon to be 24 and I like to take preventative steps to my start of wrinkles. I do have some wrinkles underneath my eyes that are very hard to get rid of, but I'm hoping with the usage of this product that it will further prevent them from getting worse. I have been using this product and babying my face a lot using the products in the morning and night as directed. I start off with the Daily Exfoliating Cleanser which is a very gentle exfoliant I might add. It's more of a gel/cream texture with tiny beads that help to exfoliate your face. It's very refreshing in the morning and at night when cleansing my face I do feel it gets rid of a lot of my make-up that my eye makeup remover leaves behind. Next I move on to my morning moisturizer with the Aveeno Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 which is a little thicker of a consistency than I'm used to for moisturizers, but it gets the job done - I also add a little bit of the Lifting and Firming eye cream to before applying my makeup for the day. I try to limit wearing makeup through-out the week. I maybe wear makeup three times a week at the most. So, it's night time and I'm worn out from a long day the last thing I want to do is wash my face, but I head over to the sink anyway and pull out my Aveeno cleanser wash my face and get ready for bed. I apply the Aveeno Lifting and Firming night-cream which is a lot more thicker than the day-time moisturizer. I feel it's a little thick which I can't really stand in a night cream, but I've noticed a big difference in my skins texture by using all four products. I've noticed my face is a lot more nourished with less dry patches. My skin is a lot more softer and most of all I've noticed a major brightness in my face that I didn't have before. A sort of glow! I've been really enjoying doing my makeup because of the smooth canvas I have to work with despite the occasional hormonal acne I deal with. I have to say for a line that is fragrant which turned me off at first because fragrances in skincare items seem to ALWAYS break me out because I have sensitive/combo/oily/acne prone skin - surprisingly these products haven't affected my skin negatively at least I don't believe. I've noticed more results than bad. I do think however the night cream is a bit to heavy for me so I might switch to a different night cream or serum, but the rest of the line has been great! I would recommend picking this up if you were skeptical before and have my skin type as listed above. 

STAY TUNED FOR A YOUTUBE REVIEW on my channel!

For more information about Aveeno visit their social medias!




__________________________________________________________

FTC: I was sent this collection for free in return for my honest opinion and review. All my thoughts and opinions are my OWN. Being sent the product does not change the fact that I am honest in my reviews.

2 comments:

  1. It is possible to protect your skin from getting fizzled because of the signs and symptoms of aging. Just resort to this wonderful world renowned anti-wrinkle cream. Swiping people off their feet, the recommendation tell the saga of success people have bespoken off commending Life Cell because it is an elixir to not just fix but reserve your youth for a long time ahead..
    Source:life cell reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use an all Natural and Organic Moisturizer, http://www.cutissanus.com/product-category/moisturizers/
    it works great and won't irritate the skin

    ReplyDelete