Thursday, October 10, 2013

Backyard Ocean Crazy Fun Inflatable Pool Review

Backyard Ocean Crazy Fun Inflatable Pool


Cool off with color!
Throw zany afternoon kiddie parties with our crazy fun print inflatable pool collection. These brightly-colored kiddie pools come in three eye-catching designs: sitting frog, ocean reef, and bees and butterflies. Enchant your little ones' swimming parties with these incredibly cute inflatable pools!

Includes
  • Inflatable pool with colorful print
  • Repair patch



  • Measures 40 in x 5 in
  • Sitting Frog, Ocean Reef, and Bees and Butterflies designs available

My Impression: I received a inflatable pool by backyard ocean in such a cute little print called 'Sitting Frog' and I have to say even though I'm 23 years old I still think frogs are just the cutest. It's not been heat friendly enough for us to have this out to actually put water in so we've used this as a little make-shift playpen for the little ones. They love it - we've placed their other little 'Non-Sharp' toys inside for them to play in the pool. I can only imagine how much fun they will have next Summer when we can actually fill it up! It is a little bigger than the stock picture - I believe you might be able to fit 3 little ones in the pool to have play time to splash around. The pool was easily blown up and took medium effort. It's very bright and attractive for little ones to play in and fun for the family to help your little ones stay active. I didn't feel as though the pool would be easily popped unless someone were to put next to sharp objects which common sense would say to always be aware of your surroundings and clear out any sharp objects before placing down the pool for filling up. If you are using it as a play-pin as I am - I would suggest only letting you babies play with toys that won't puncture the pool. I've seen Backyard Ocean products around for years and not only do they carry little pools such as these, but they carry a large variety of other larger pools for the whole family, Pool Pumps, Pool Accessories, Portable Spas, and more! I highly suggest you check them out if you are in the market for a either or all of these! 


Right Now the Backyard Ocean Crazy Fun Inflatable Pool is on sale for $9.99

For More Information Visit Backyard Ocean's Social Medias:




______________________________________________

FTC: This product was sent to me in return for my honest opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment